Aly & AJ Michalka Italy - Source Ufficiale Italiana

Nuovo Articolo su "Secretariat"

« Older   Newer »
American Dream
CAT_IMG Posted on 9/10/2009, 21:15

Nuovo articolo per Amanda! =)
Ecco qui:

CITAZIONE
Amanda Joy "A.J." Michalka, the 18-year-old actress/singer who'll portray Penny Chenery's daughter Kate in Walt Disney Studio's forthcoming motion picture Secretariat, took time between takes Thursday at historic Churchill Downs to visit the superstar filly at Barn 38.
"I've always loved horses and I'm a fan of horse racing," said Michalka, a teen star who is best known as one half of the pop duo 78violet (formerly Aly & AJ) with her older sister Alyson. "To actually be here at Churchill Downs and film a movie about Secretariat with this tremendous cast and crew is truly exciting. But to meet Rachel Alexandra up close and personal was a special treat. She is so amazing; watching her run just gives you goose bumps."

Michalka, also a Disney Channel regular who'll make her motion picture debut in Peter Jackson's The Lovely Bones later this year, spent time chatting with Asmussen, his chief assistant Scott Blasi and Amy Kearns, who is part of Rachel Alexandra's 24/7 security detail.

Scenes for Secretariat shot at Churchill Downs and Louisville, Kentucky, are expected to conclude Friday and production will move from Kentucky to the old Evangeline Downs racetrack in Lafayette, Louisiana, next week. A movie executive said filming was expected to last through November and the finished product would likely be released sometime in the fall of 2010.

Fonte

PeppeMichalka;;
CAT_IMG Posted on 10/10/2009, 09:11

Ma che dolce.. Mi piace molto la parte dove dice
"I''ve always loved horses and I'm a fan of horse racing," said Michalka, a teen star who is best known as one half of the pop duo 78violet (formerly Aly & AJ) with her older sister Alyson"

Aspettiamo la traduzione :D

1 replies since 9/10/2009, 21:15   58 views